Global Sound – Pleasanton, CA (PRWEB) November 23, 2005
Finding a holiday gift idea for the musical instrument oriented is far too often a challenge for many. To help provide this years holiday shoppers with musician oriented gift ideas for their loved one, InstrumentPro, a leading supplier of musical instruments for over 30 years, announced today their top ten “must have” holiday gift ideas for the musical instrument enthusiast.
The holiday gift idea list, developed through analysis of the most popular and innovative items currently in the marketplace, also identified what they expect to be the “hottest” musical instrument oriented holiday gift item of the year — the Apple iPod (http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-APLEG2637.html?kbid=1002) – the must have gadget for musicians.
“Drummers, guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, DJs, and all other musicians, whether beginners or virtuosos, always love the latest musical instruments and never more so than during the holidays,” says Michael Lee, President, at InstrumentPro, http://www.instrumentpro.com.
“With our fingers on the pulse of whats hot and whats not, were providing the list of holiday gift ideas for the musical instrument enthusiast, as well as those people who want to know where to start. We hope it provides shoppers with some needed holiday inspiration.”
The top ten musical instrument holiday gift ideas, as reported by InstrumentPro:
1. Apple iPod: First, iPod put music in your pocket. Now it puts on a show. With support for up to 15,000 songs and up to 150 hours of video on a 2.5-inch QVGA color display, iPod gives you the ultimate music experience – sight and sound – in a lighter, thinner design. Available in classic white and dramatic black. The hot holiday gift.
2. InstrumentPro Exclusive! Baltimore Guitar Pack: The Custom Baltimore Guitar Pack contains everything an aspiring guitar player/enthusiast needs to start playing electric guitar. The pack contains a high-quality electric guitar with tremendous playability, featuring three single-coil pickups, five way switching and vintage vibrato bridge and a 22-fret maple neck. The Custom Baltimore Guitar also contains a Johnson JA-015 15-Watt analog modeling combo with an 8in. vintage-design speaker. It boasts 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes-providing you with 27 classic sound presets. Last but not least, this package comes with a cable, strap, picks and more.
3. Line 6 POD XT Live Pro Guitar Tone On The Floor: PODXT Live is an uncomplicated, gig-ready tone machine that’s portable and adaptable to different real world stage and recording environments. PODXT Live can be used as the ultimate multi-effects pedal in front of any guitar amp, as a complete direct PA solution, or as the world-standard guitar recording workhorse in the studio.
4. Line 6 Variax Workbench: With Variax Workbench, you can select from a complete list of guitar bodies, pickups and placement, tone and volume controls, and tweak until you’ve come up with a guitar that is truly unique. With Workbench, it’s like having all the coolest pickups, controls, and bodies of the greatest guitar collection, all at your instant disposal. This combination USB interface and software package allows you to see and hear the physical changes to your custom guitar in real time.
5. VOX Valvetronix AD50VT Modeling Amplifer, 50 Watt, 1×12″ Combo: The pure tube sound of Valvetronix is more affordable than ever! The new AD15VT, AD30VT and AD50VT pack the amazingly versatile tube sound of Valvetronix into three new amps that introduce a modern twist to the traditional VOX design.
6. Ampeg SVT-3 PRO Series Head: A totally modern, hybrid version of the famous SVT. Its tube pre-amp section re-creates the great bass tone that made the original SVT the most-respected bass amp of all time. The power section is tube-driven solid state with a toroidal transformer that generates less noise and magnetic interference. Delivers 450W into 4 ohms and has an arsenal of tone-shaping tools: 3 bands of tone, a 5-position mid selector, 9-band graphic EQ, plus low and high boosts. Other pro features include input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function, tuner out, variable line-out level, time-delayed turn on, DC-supplied filaments, and variable fan speed. 2U rackmount.