Home studio panorama
Image by kayintveen
Yesterday i made a nice panorama of my home studio.
Photo: Build from 12 raw images and processed trough doubletake a mac panorama stich program. Photoshop didnt work, after 20min. of rendering on my macbook pro he came with a ugly result. this image got some ghosting but its ok i think.
Studio: My Home studio exists of the following
– Macbook Pro 17" on a elevator stand
– Samsung 24" 245B+ screen
– E-mu X-board midi controller
– Behringer BCF-2000 Fader controller
– Behringer Audio mixer to connect my macbook and my deejay set to the rockits
– 2x Rockit RP-8 active speakers
– 1x Technics SL-1210 Mk2
– 1x Technics SL-1210 MK5
– 2x Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3
– 1x Pioneer DJM-800
– Old leather huge ass chair 🙂